Thank you for your interest in becoming a Cisco Networking Academy. Please complete the form below.
NOTE: This form is for institutional contacts only.
To become a Cisco Academy, your institution must have:
- Classroom space for in-person instruction
- A classroom with computers for students
- Persistent Internet access of at least 512Kbps
For courses that use Cisco equipment, your institution must have:
- Funds to purchase lab equipment bundles (varies by curriculum)
- A dedicated classroom at least 550 square feet or 50 square meters for hands-on instruction
- An instructor available for training and qualification