Learn how to use a computer, connect devices, and access search, email, and social media.
- Identify different types of computer systems, components, printers, and other devices.
- Understand Microsoft Windows and how to work with files and folders.
- Understand computer networking, how to browse and search the Internet, and how to use email.
- Create accounts for Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube.
- Identify common problems and implement simple solutions for hardware, software, and networks.
Tips for Accessing NetAcad.com
- Recommended browsers: Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome.
- If you don’t receive your email, check your spam folder.
- If you still can’t find it, add email@example.com to your safe sender list and resend activation email.
- If you are locked out after too many attempts, try again in 10 to 15 minutes.
Enroll NowThe course has ended.
About Cisco Networking Academy
Cisco Networking Academy is an IT skills and career building program for learning institutions and individuals worldwide. Self-paced courses are designed to take at your own pace, at any point in your career journey. More than 6 million people have joined the Networking Academy and become a force for change in the global economy since 1997.