Packet Tracer 101
Learn the basics for using Packet Tracer to simulate network configurations.
Packet Tracer 101 is a 1 hour, online course that introduces you to the basics of using the network configuration simulation tool.
- Learn to navigate the Packet Tracer interface
- Understand the difference between logical and physical views
- Build a simple network topology
- Connect to the Cisco Networking Academy community
After you sign up, check your email for a login to the Networking Academy web site and a link to your course. Once you complete your enrollment, you will have access to the Packet Tracer desktop download for Windows or Linux operating systems.
Tips for Accessing Networking Academy
- Recommended browsers: Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome.
- If you don’t receive your email, check your spam folder.
- If you still can’t find it, add email@example.com to your safe sender list and resend activation email.
- If you are locked out after too many attempts, try again in 10 to 15 minutes.
Sign Up Now
About Cisco Networking Academy
Cisco Networking Academy is an IT skills and career building program for learning institutions and individuals worldwide. Self-paced courses are designed to take at your own pace, at any point in your career journey. More than 6 million people have joined the Networking Academy and become a force for change in the global economy since 1997.