We know many of our Cisco Networking Academy students are interested in finding a job with Cisco. To help you with the process, we have a couple things you can do to make the most of your efforts.
On 28 September 2017, our employment program - Networking Academy Talent Bridge hosted a Virtual Job Connection event. During this event we showcased specific job openings available around the world at Cisco offices. Recruiters are searching for qualified NetAcads to fill these roles.
This event is tailored for those who are ready to apply and start working in the near future. It is designed for college/university level students. Ideally, your GPA should be at a 3.0 or higher for entry-level positions at Cisco.
- Open positions featured are an ideal fit for those of our NetAcad college or university-level students and alumni who have at minimum taken the CCNA2 course. But would be even better suited for those who have their CCNA certification.
- Inside perspective on what hiring managers are looking for in candidates to join their team.
- Learn more about these job opportunities so you can better tailor your resume and application.
- Learn about job options that you might not have realized you are qualified for based upon your education and experiences.
Steps to apply for jobs showcased during the 28 September Virtual Job Connection Event featuring Cisco jobs:
- Watch the event recording
- Apply for jobs using the new job Matching Engine
- Update your LinkedIn profile, include Cisco Networking Academy as part of your education
- Join the Cisco Networking Academy group on LinkedIn if you haven’t joined already