Finding the right company to work for can be a daunting task, especially when you are new to the field. By attending one of our Virtual Career Events, hosted by Cisco Networking Academy Talent Bridge, we can help introduce you to Cisco Partners in your region.
The career event was designed for:
- Those that have completed the NetAcad courses of CCNA2 or higher, or already have your CCNA or CCENT certifications.
- Post-secondary (college/university) students who are looking to be employed in the near future.
- Our NetAcad students living in either the US or Canada or have work permits for either of those countries.
This career event focused on highlighting open jobs with our Cisco Partners in the US/Canada region. The virtual event featured a few companies that are looking to hire for support, design, and/or installation type roles.
Listen to the recording to hear directly from recruiters, directors, and former Networking Academy students that are now employed by our Cisco Partners.
When you listen to the recording, you can expect to learn about:
- Specific roles in the companies that are being showcased
- Information about the companies and their role in the industry
- Details about the types of candidates these recruiters are searching for
Create your profile on the Talent Bridge Matching Engine, to be matched to positions with our featured employers.