Upcoming Sessions in 2019
This series will have nine sessions in total. Check back on this blog for details on each of these sessions in the coming months.
- Session 4: Adding API Skills to Your Networking Toolbox to be held in January 2019
- Session 5: The New Programmable Toolbox of a Networking Engineer to be held in February 2019
- Session 6: Program Networking Devices using their APIs to be held in March 2019
- Session 7: Before, During, and After a Security Attack to be held in April 2019
- Session 8: Play with Linux and Python on the Networking Devices to be held in May 2019
- Session 9: Automate your Network with a Bot to be held in June 2019
Added Bonus* for Participating in this Webinar Series
We will be raffling off a total of 15 Amazon gift cards in the amount of $25 US dollars at the end of this series.
- There will be 10 Amazon gift cards in the amount of $25 US dollars raffled off to everyone who participates in all of the live sessions
- There will be five Amazon gift cards in the amount of $25 US dollars raffled off to everyone who participates in all of the sessions by either attending the live sessions or viewing/downloading the recording (can be a combination of the two in this raffle).
*Please note that this is a raffle and not everyone who qualifies will receive a gift card. There will be a total of 15 winners.
Certificate of Participation
There will be an opportunity to sign up for a Certificate of Participation at the end of this series. To qualify, you must have participated in all sessions of the series. You can do this by attending the live sessions, viewing the recordings, or a combination of the two. Certificates will not be given out for individual sessions, but for the series as a whole.