Added Bonus* for Participating in this Webinar Series
We will be raffling off a total of 15 Amazon gift cards in the amount of $25 US dollars at the end of this series.
- There will be 10 Amazon gift cards in the amount of $25 US dollars raffled off to everyone who participates in all of the live sessions
- There will be five Amazon gift cards in the amount of $25 US dollars raffled off to everyone who participates in all of the sessions by either attending the live sessions or viewing/downloading the recording (can be a combination of the two in this raffle).
*Please note that this is a raffle and not everyone who qualifies will receive a gift card. There will be a total of 15 winners. Winners will be notified in mid-July.
Certificate of Participation
There will be an opportunity to sign up for a Certificate of Participation at the end of this series. To qualify, you must have participated in all sessions of the series. You can do this by attending the live sessions, viewing the recordings, or a combination of the two. Certificates will not be given out for individual sessions, but for the series as a whole.
Now that all sessions of this series have been hosted live, you can request a certificate of participation if you qualify.
To qualify for a Certificate of Participation you need to follow the below steps:
- 1. Participate in all 9 sessions of the Programmability with DevNet webinar series (either by attending live, watching all recordings, or a combination of live attendance and viewing the recordings for all 9 sessions)
- Request* a certificate by visiting: http://bit.ly/SignUp4Cert
*The opportunity to earn a certificate will close on 5 July 2019. If you qualify, and have followed the above steps, expect your Certificate of Participation via email by mid-July after attendance and recording reports have been cross-checked.
Please take note of these stipulations:
- Webinar series are not the same as NetAcad courses and therefore certificates will not appear on netacad.com.
- Certificates are emailed out in pdf form all at once to everyone who has requested and qualified for a certificate.