Cisco is bringing its collective resources, technologies and experience to assist you. Enabling continuous connections and collaboration anywhere in the world are what Cisco is built for! We welcome all Cisco Networking Academy partners, institutions and students—along with those new to Cisco—to utilize these tools.
Because working together unites us in good times and challenging ones.
Transition to remote teaching!
We’ll show you how to get the right technology, set up study spaces and begin hosting lectures from anywhere. All you have to do is download Cisco Webex; learn best practices by joining a webinar then review some teaching tips.
Work from anywhere!
We arm you with best-in-class learning curriculum, platform and resources. So you can break through classroom walls and reach more students. Instructor, Stephanie Harvey has weekly student sessions from Alaska. You can too.
Become better at remote learning!
Studying comes with the technology to join classes virtually with Webex when your instructors offer this. During this time, get more comfortable with studying from home by accessing some tips and tricks.
Best Practice Webinars for Educators
Intro to Webex:
Webex Deep Dive:
Tools for Remote Learning:
- Teach with Packet Tracer
- Blog: Build Engagement with Packet Tracer
- Online certification exams
- Final Exams Remote Proctoring Guidance
- Blog: Learning Science Fuels Innovation
- Podcast: Gain insight from pros and peers
- Hands-on virtual teaching
- Overcome low bandwidth issues
- Webex education adoption kit
- Faculty and student Webex essentials
- Demo: Connect Webex to your LMS