Directorate General of Training
How great would it be to write your own computer program? Python is a multi-paradigm programming language used by startups and tech giants like Google, Facebook, Netflix, and more. With intuitive, readable syntax, Python is a great first programming language to learn.
Programming skills open you up to careers in almost any industry and are required if you want to continue to more advanced and higher paying software development and engineering roles.
This course is a great place to start learning Python – no prior programming knowledge required. Completing the course earns you a Statement of Achievement.
You'll learn these core skills:
- Think algorithmically – how to analyze a problem and translate it for a computer to process.
- Design, develop, and improve multi-module computer programs.
- Analyze and model real-life problems in Object-Oriented Programming categories.
- Understand a programmer's work in the software development process.
- Learn how a program is executed in a computer environment.
- Gain skills to create and develop your own programming portfolio.
Enjoy course content that is very user-friendly and interactive with lots of illustrations! No previous knowledge is needed for this introductory course.
Partner: PCAP - Programming Essentials in Python (English - 2.10 - Self-Paced)
31 Aug 2022 - 01 Sep 2023
Kurs wurde beendet