Introduction to Cybersecurity
Black Girls in Tech
Today’s interconnected world makes everyone more susceptible to cyber-attacks. Whether you’re attracted to the relatively new world of cybersecurity as a professional, or just interested in protecting yourself online and in social media, this introductory course is the answer. It explores cyber trends, threats—along with the broader topic of cybersecurity in a way that will matter to YOU. For instance, you’ll learn how to protect your personal privacy online while gaining additional insight on the challenges companies, and governmental and educational institutions face today. No prerequisites required.
You'll Learn These Core Skills:
- Learn what cybersecurity is and its potential impact to you.
- Understand the most common threats, attacks and vulnerabilities.
- Gain insights for how businesses protect their operations from attacks.
- Find the latest job trends and why cybersecurity continues to grow.
Students who complete and pass the Introduction to Cybersecurity course will be rewarded with a Cisco digital badge and will be issued a course Certificate of Completion. A Cisco digital badge is an emblem distinguishing an achievement that can be shared and validated digitally on LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Xing, via Email, shared link, embed code into web page or blog.
- Click on the link provided for the course
- Enter your Credentials i.e First Name, Last name, Email and Click on Submit button
- Check your Email Inbox (the one provided for the enrollment) for Successful Enrollment Notification
- Click on the link to your Course Portal, Enter your email address and Click Submit
- When Prompted for a Password, supply your password associated with your enrolled email address, if you have already gone through the initial enrollment process.
- Otherwise, Click on Forgot Password and Supply the same Email Address
- A Password reset link will be sent to your Email address, Click on it to Supply your new password and Submit
- Go back to your Course Portal to Log in with your email address and the Newly created Password
- Enjoy the Course Content
Introduction to Cybersecurity (English - 2.13)
29 Oct 2022 - 29 Oct 2023
Discover the world of cybersecurity and its impact, as you uncover the most common threats, attacks and vulnerabilities.
El curso ha finalizado