Programming Essentials in C++
Black Girls in Tech
As one of the most popular programming languages, C++ is hailed for its efficiency and its ease for developing games, real-time systems, and applications with graphical libraries. Take the course to learn the basics of programming in the C++ language, and the fundamental notions and techniques it uses. C++ knowledge lends itself well for landing jobs in Security, Networking and IoT fields. Don’t miss out. This first course, in the 2-course series, introduces you to the basics then progressively extends your capabilities. No programming knowledge required. See more about the C++ Certified Associate Programmer Certification (CPA).
You'll Learn These Core Skills:
- Learn the syntax, semantics, and basic data type of C++.
- Understand principles of the object-oriented model.
- Implement and write in C++ and resolve typical implementation challenges via language libraries.
- Prepare for the C++ Certified Associate Programmer Certification (CPA).
Students who complete and pass the Programming Essentials in C++ course will be issued a course Certificate of Completion.
- Click on the link provided for the course
- Enter your Credentials i.e First Name, Last name, Email and Click on Submit button
- Check your Email Inbox (the one provided for the enrollment) for Successful Enrollment Notification
- Click on the link to your Course Portal, Enter your email address and Click Submit
- When Prompted for a Password, supply your password associated with your enrolled email address, if you have already gone through the initial enrollment process.
- Otherwise, Click on Forgot Password and Supply the same Email Address
- A Password reset link will be sent to your Email address, Click on it to Supply your new password and Submit
- Go back to your Course Portal to Log in with your email address and the Newly created Password
- Enjoy the Course Content
Partner: CPA - Programming Essentials in C++ (English - 2.00 - Self-Paced)
29 Oct 2022 - 29 Oct 2023
Start here to learn C++.
Le cours est terminé