NDG Linux II
Black Girls in Tech
It’s easy to believe that Linux has been around since the mid-‘90s, especially, considering its wide adoption across products, markets and industries. Further mastering Linux installation, configuring and maintenance is key to positioning yourself well and securing the IT administrator job of your choice. This is the second course in a 2-course series, preparing you for the Linux Professional Institute LPIC-1 certification Certification. Prerequisite NDG Linux I or equivalent knowledge is recommended.
You'll Learn These Core Skills:
- Augment your basic knowledge to become skilled in the Linux command line.
- Configure basic networking, using virtual machines running Linux.
- Perform scripting and data management; learn about interfaces, networking fundamentals and security.
- Prepare for certification LPIC-1 (Exam 102).
Students who complete and pass the NDG Linux II course will be issued a course Certificate of Completion.
- Click on the link provided for the course
- Enter your Credentials i.e First Name, Last name, Email and Click on Submit button
- Check your Email Inbox (the one provided for the enrollment) for Successful Enrollment Notification
- Click on the link to your Course Portal, Enter your email address and Click Submit
- When Prompted for a Password, supply your password associated with your enrolled email address, if you have already gone through the initial enrollment process.
- Otherwise, Click on Forgot Password and Supply the same Email Address
- A Password reset link will be sent to your Email address, Click on it to Supply your new password and Submit
- Go back to your Course Portal to Log in with your email address and the Newly created Password
- Enjoy the Course Content
Partner: NDG Linux II (English - 2.20 - Self-Paced)
29 Oct 2022 - 29 Oct 2023
The second in a 2-course series. Further your mastery of Linux and prepare for certification.
Course has ended