Black Girls in Tech
A single breach can have huge consequences for a company, hurting the bottom line and causing disruption in the daily lives of millions of people. That is why the demand for security professionals continues to grow. Get onboard—and develop an understanding of cybercrime, security principles, technologies, and procedures used to defend networks. Then decide whether you want to pursue an entry-level networking or security professional role. Recommended if you plan to study for CCNA or CyberOps Associate Certifications. Prerequisite Introduction to Cybersecurity or equivalent knowledge recommended.
You'll Learn These Core Skills:
- Understand security controls for networks, servers and applications.
- Learn valuable security principals and how to develop compliant policies.
- Implement proper procedures for data confidentiality and availability.
- Develop critical thinking and problem-solving skills using real equipment and Cisco Packet Tracer.
Students who complete and pass the Cybersecurity Essentials course will be rewarded with a Cisco digital badge and will be issued a course Certificate of Completion. A Cisco digital badge is an emblem distinguishing an achievement that can be shared and validated digitally on LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Xing, via Email, shared link, embed code into web page or blog.
- Click on the link provided for the course
- Enter your Credentials i.e First Name, Last name, Email and Click on Submit button
- Check your Email Inbox (the one provided for the enrollment) for Successful Enrollment Notification
- Click on the link to your Course Portal, Enter your email address and Click Submit
- When Prompted for a Password, supply your password associated with your enrolled email address, if you have already gone through the initial enrollment process.
- Otherwise, Click on Forgot Password and Supply the same Email Address
- A Password reset link will be sent to your Email address, Click on it to Supply your new password and Submit
- Go back to your Course Portal to Log in with your email address and the Newly created Password
- Enjoy the Course Content
Cybersecurity Essentials (English - 1.13)
29 Oct 2022 - 29 Oct 2023
Learn valuable security principles to defend networks.