Universidad de Puerto Rico-Mayaguez
Get Connected introduces you to basic computer and Internet navigation skills. You’ll learn how to:
- Identify different types of computer systems, components, printers, and other devices.
- Understand Microsoft Windows and how to work with files and folders.
- Understand computer networking, how to browse and search the Internet, and how to use email.
- Create accounts for Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube.
- Identify common problems and implement simple solutions for hardware, software, and networks.
Basic technology skills are essential for anyone who wants to participate and compete in the digital economy. This course helps you get started in some of the most promising career paths for the future.
Get Connected (English - 1.11)
01 Apr - 31 Dec 2020
Isidoro Couvertier, Harold Marrero-Otero
Get Connected introduces you to basic computer and Internet navigation skills.