Programming Essentials in Python
Update - please read!
On 28th September 2020, The Skills Toolkit was expanded with more than 60 new courses added. This Python course, along with Programming Essentials in C and Programming Essentials in C++ are now part of The Skills Toolkit. To learn more about this, please visit bit.ly/Cisco-Coding-TSTii
Please do not enrol on this this course, but instead enrol on this one: bit.ly/Cisco-PEinP-TSTii
How great would it be to write your own computer program? Or, design a web or desktop application that millions of people could enjoy? Both are a possibility if you learn how to code in Python. Python is the very versatile, object-oriented programming language used by startups and tech giants, Google, Facebook, Dropbox and IBM. Python is also recommended for aspiring young developers who are interested in pursuing careers in Security, Networking and Internet-of-Things. Upon the completion of this course, you will be prepared to take the PCAP – Certified Associate in Python programming. No prior knowledge of programming is required.
You’ll learn these core skills:
- Problem-solve using an algorithmic approach.
- Understand programmer's work in the software development process.
- Gain knowledge on how a program is executed in a computer environment.
- Prepare for the PCAP–Python Certified Associate Programmer Certification.
This course is featured in The Skills Toolkit and is made available for free through Cisco Networking Academy, a global Digital education programme that Cisco delivers as part of its Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) initiatives.
Please provide the mandatory information (name, surname and e-mail address) in the appropriate fields on the right, to create your free account and access the course.
Help! - are you having enrolment issues?
Follow these four useful tips:
- Check junk mail - sadly some email providers may treat automated email as spam.
- Check your browser settings ... you may need to trust cookies (or possibly cross-site cookies) from NetAcad
- Do not be afraid to try a different email account - if the system isn't working, try another email account - often popular free email accounts work better.
- Maybe try a different web browser?
Course ID: cv-pyt-02
Partner: PCAP - Programming Essentials in Python (English - 1.10 - For public campaigns - Legacy)
29 Apr 2020 - 31 Mar 2021
Course has ended