Welcome to Bromley Libraries!
Take advantage of our free, self-paced, introductory e-courses to improve your digital skills or even to take your first steps on the path to becoming an IT professional. Our e-learning offer in partnership with Cisco Networking Academy provides a flexible way for you to learn at a time and a location that suits you.
To self-enrol on the ‘Entrepreneurship’ course: please fill in your full name and email address and submit to proceed with registration with Cisco Networking Academy. Please ignore the Student ID field.
The Entrepreneurship course uses interactive, online case studies to show how to apply network technology skills to start a business or advance your career.
* Increase your self-confidence and personal motivation.
* Learn how to capture the customer's needs and design for them.
* Improve leadership skills and financial literacy.
* Learn about starting different kinds of businesses from an internet café to a consulting service and more.
* Connect with the global Cisco Networking Academy community.
We recommend the use of Firefox or Chrome browsers.
On a library computer
On your own device using library Wi-Fi
Over the internet at home
Entrepreneurship (English - 1.01)
03 May 2020 - 29 Apr 2021
Ciji Varughese, Alexandra Marin
Uses interactive, online case studies to show how to apply network technology skills to start a business or advance your career.