NDG Linux Essentials
Welcome to Bromley Libraries!
Take advantage of our free self-paced, introductory e-courses to improve your digital skills or even to take your first steps on the path to becoming an IT professional. Our e-learning offer in partnership with Cisco Networking Academy provides a flexible way for you to learn at a time and a location that suits you.
To self-enrol on the ‘NDG Linux Essentials’ course: please fill in your full name and email address and submit to proceed with registration with Cisco Networking Academy. Please ignore the Student ID field.
NDG Linux Essentials is designed for learners who are beginning to build Linux knowledge for a career in IT. You can take the course online, at your own pace, for free.
* Learn basic open source concepts.
* Understand how Linux is used and the basics of the command line.
* Apply skills using Linux virtual machine with step-by-step and hands-on lab activities.
* Build foundational knowledge for progressively mastering Linux commands.
* Connect with the global Cisco Networking Academy community.
We recommend the use of Firefox or Chrome browsers.
On a library computer
On your own device using library Wi-Fi
Over the internet at home
Partner: NDG Linux Essentials (English - 2.00 - For public campaigns)
03 May 2020 - 29 Apr 2021
Ciji Varughese, Alexandra Marin
An intermediate Linux course designed for learners who are beginning to build their Linux knowledge for a career in IT.