Packet Tracer 2017
AzNEXT Cisco Networking Academy in partnership with Netacad.az give you the opportunity to take a self-paced course on a Cisco's network simulation software product - Packet Tracer.
Packet Tracer is a powerful network simulation program which allows students to experiment with network behavior and ask 'what if' questions. It supplements physical equipment in the classroom by allowing students to create a network with an almost unlimited number of devices, encouraging practice, discovery and troubleshooting.
The Introduction to Packet Tracer course is designed for beginners with no prior networking knowledge. The self-paced course teaches the basic operations of Cisco Packet Tracer, the robust simulation tool used to visualize networks. Multiple hands-on activities focus on everyday examples including networking and Internet of Things (IoT) exposing learners to important concepts while at the same time reinforcing learnings. Whether you want to develop networking knowledge or you plan to take one of the Networking Academy courses that use Packet Tracer, you’ll find Introduction to Packet Tracer provides valuable tips and best practices for using Cisco Packet Tracer.
- Learn the basic operations of Packet Tracer: - File commands, visualization and configuration of networking devices.
- Simulate the interactions of data traveling through the network.
- Learn to visualize the network in logical and physical modes.
- Reinforce your understanding with extensive hands-on networking and IoT activities.
- Get immediate feedback on your work through built-in quizzes and tests.
- Connect with the global Cisco Networking Academy community.
Learn the basics for using Cisco Packet Tracer to simulate network configurations.
Duration: 10 hours
Packet Tracer 2017
Introduction to Packet Tracer (English - 1.00)
21 Nov - 31 Dec 2017
Samad Abasov, Parviz Guliyev, Elnur Mammadov, Farrukh Rajabli, Emin Seyidov
Course has ended