Intermediate Duration: 15 hours
The Entrepreneurship course uses interactive, online case studies to show how to apply network technology skills to start a business or advance your career.
- Increase your self-confidence and personal motivation.
- Learn how to capture the customer's needs and design for them.
- Improve leadership skills and financial literacy.
- Learn about starting different kinds of businesses from an Internet café to a consulting service and more.
- Connect with the global Cisco Networking Academy community.
Participation is free of charge. Just sign up under "Enroll Now" on the right side. By confirming the link you receive by e-mail, you activate the registration.
Entrepreneurship (English - 1.01)
30 Nov 2017 - 01 Dec 2018
Ines Loeffler, Andreas Gulle