Cyber Security Essential
Dear MU-Computer science graduating class of 2018,
The second topic will be about "Cyberscurity essentials" from the course "selected topics in computer science" and every student should complete all the necessary assessments, feedback about the course. and chapter quizes. At the end each student will get a certificate on the cyberscurity essentials and as usual i will consider it as second contineous assessment.
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Describe the characteristics of criminals and heroes in the cybersecurity realm.
- Describe the principles of confidentiality, integrity, and availability as they relate to data states and cybersecurity countermeasures.
- Describe the tactics, techniques and procedures used by cyber criminals.
- Describe how technologies, products, and procedures are used to protect confidentiality.
- Describe how technologies, products, and procedures are used to ensure integrity.
- Describe how technologies, products, and procedures provide high availability.
- Explain how cybersecurity professionals use technologies, processes, and procedures to defend all components of the network.
- Explain the purpose of laws related to cybersecurity
Cybersecurity Essentials (English - 1.10)
05 Feb - 02 May 2018