The Get Connected course introduces you to basic computer and Internet navigation skills. You’ll learn how to:
- Identify different types of computer systems, components, printers, and other devices.
- Understand Microsoft Windows and how to work with files and folders.
- Understand computer networking, how to browse and search the Internet, and how to use email.
- Create accounts for Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube.
- Identify common problems and implement simple solutions for hardware, software, and networks.
Get Connected (English - 1.11)
21 Feb - 30 Jun 2018
An introduction to basic computer and internet navigation skills
Course has ended