Introduction to Cybersecurity
State of Wisconsin
The Introduction to Cybersecurity course explores the broad topic of cybersecurity in a way that matters to you. Learn how to protect your personal data and privacy online and in social media, and why more and more IT jobs require cybersecurity awareness and understanding.
- Learn what cybersecurity is and what it means for you personally and professionally.
- Learn how to be safe online by understanding the most common threats, attacks and vulnerabilities.
- Find out how businesses protect their operations from cyber attacks and why jobs are growing.
- Study at your own pace and reinforce your understanding with activities and quizzes.
- Connect with the global Cisco Networking Academy community.
Certificate upon completion.
Introduction to Cybersecurity (English - 2.10)
01 May 2019 - 02 May 2020
Try your cybersecurity skills with this FREE course!