Introduction to Packet Tracer
Welcome to Manchester Libraries, we offer a flexible way of learning at a time and a location that suits you.
In partnership with Cisco Netacad we provide self-paced introductory courses which enable you to take your first steps on your path to becoming an IT professional.
You can join Manchester Libraries and access a world of information and support. Every library has free wi-fi, and members of the library can get an hour’s free computer use every day.
To enroll yourself to the course fill your details and proceed with registration in Cisco Networking Academy. These instructions with screenshots describes the registration process.
- Learn the basic operations of Packet Tracer: File commands, visualization and configuration of networking devices.
- Simulate the interactions of data traveling through the network.
- Learn to visualize the network in logical and physical modes.
- Reinforce your understanding with extensive hands-on networking and IoT activities.
- Get immediate feedback on your work through built-in quizzes and tests.
- Connect with the global Cisco Networking Academy community.
Intro PT 2018
Introduction to Packet Tracer (English - 1.00)
12 Jun 2018 - 13 Jun 2019