Introduction to Cybersecurity
This course is being made available in the context of the European Cyber Security Awareness Month initiative.
The Introduction to Cybersecurity course explores the broad topic of cybersecurity in a way that matters to you. Learn how to protect your personal data and privacy online and in social media, and why more and more IT jobs require cybersecurity awareness and understanding.
- Learn what cybersecurity is and what it means for you personally and professionally.
- Learn how to be safe online by understanding the most common threats, attacks and vulnerabilities.
- Find out how businesses protect their operations from cyber attacks and why jobs are growing.
- Study at your own pace and reinforce your understanding with activities and quizzes.
- Connect with the global Cisco Networking Academy community.
Introduction to Cybersecurity (English - 2.10)
30 Sep 2018 - 30 Sep 2019
Nuno Guarda, Semyon Ovsyannikov, Helen Clothier
Course has ended