Introduction to IoT
Start your IoT journey here
Those who invest in learning IoT (Internet of Things) skills can help transform any business in any industry, from manufacturing to saving endangered species. The combination of increased global Internet access and a growing number of devices designed to connect is creating endless opportunities. Imagine 26 billion people, systems, and physical objects connecting and sharing data seamlessly over the internet by the year 2020. This isn't a what-if scenario, it's real-life and it’s coming together all around us right now. Learn how the Internet of Things is changing the world and the skills needed to land a well-paying job. Take your first step now!
Cisco South Africa Skills Initiative 2020: INTRO INTERNET OF THINGS
Duration: 20 Hrs
Learn how the Internet of Things (IoT) and the digital transformation of business create new value and new job opportunities.
The Introduction to IoT course provides an overview of key concepts and challenges related to digital transformation. The course examines the evolution of the Internet and how the interconnection of people, processes, data, and things is transforming every industry. Note: Introduction to IoT replaces the Introduction to the Internet of Everything (IoE) course.
- Learn how digital transformation turns information into action, creating unprecedented economic opportunity.
- Understand how the IoT brings together operational technology and information technology systems.
- Discover how business processes for evaluating and solving problems are being transformed.
- Learn the security concerns that must be considered when implementing IoT solutions.
- Practice what you learn using Cisco Packet Tracer, a network configuration simulation tool.
- Connect to the global Cisco Networking Academy community
Introduction to IoT (English - 2.00)
23 Oct 2018 - 21 Oct 2019
Course has ended