Cover your digital basics
The digital world is upon us both personally and professionally. Having a better understanding of the Internet, computers and social media can be a big help toward acquiring digital skills. And, once you have these skills there are many more possibilities opened to you as far as career advancement. Learn how to use a computer, connect devices and access search, email, and social media. Enjoy course content that is very user-friendly and interactive with lots of illustrations! No previous knowledge is needed for this introductory course.
Cisco South Africa Skills Initiative 2020: DIGITAL LITERACY
Learn how to use a computer, connect devices and access search, email, and social media.
Get Connected introduces you to basic computer and Internet navigation skills. You’ll learn how to:
- Identify different types of computer systems, components, printers, and other devices.
- Understand Microsoft Windows and how to work with files and folders.
- Understand computer networking, how to browse and search the Internet, and how to use email.
- Create accounts for Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube.
- Identify common problems and implement simple solutions for hardware, software, and networks.
Get Connected (English - 1.11)
23 Oct 2018 - 21 Oct 2019