Cisco South Africa Skills Initiative 2020: CYBERSECURITY ESSENTIALS
Duration: 30 Hrs
Learn the fundamental principles, procedures, and practices of information and networking security.
The Cybersecurity Essentials course develops foundational understanding of cybersecurity and how it relates to information and network security. The course introduces students to characteristics of cyber crime, security principles, technologies, and procedures to defend networks. Through interactive, multimedia content, lab activities, and multi-industry case studies, students build technical and professional skills to pursue careers in cybersecurity.
- Learn procedures to implement data confidentiality, integrity, availability and security controls on networks, servers and applications.
- Understand security principles and how to develop security policies that comply with cybersecurity laws.
- Apply skills through practice, using labs and Cisco Packet Tracer activities.
- Get immediate feedback on your work through built-in quizzes and tests.
- Connect with the global Cisco Networking Academy community.
Cybersecurity Essentials (English - 1.10)
23 Oct 2018 - 21 Oct 2019
Course has ended