Cisco South Africa Skills Initiative 2020: ENTREPRENEURSHIP
Develop an entrepreneurial way of thinking to improve your job opportunities and advance your career.
The Entrepreneurship course uses interactive, online case studies to show how to apply network technology skills to start a business or advance your career.
- Increase your self confidence and personal motivation.
- Learn how to capture the customer's needs and design for them.
- Improve leadership skills and financial literacy.
- Learn about starting different kinds of businesses from an Internet café to a consulting service and more
Join the Cisco Networking Academy Entrepreneurship course!
Here are a few recommendations for the best way to work through the course:
1. We recommend that you take the modules (these are also called case studies) in order. Begin with Module 0, which is a very brief introduction to entrepreneurship. It will give you a good idea of what to expect in this course.
2. Please take the module quizzes after finishing each module (1 to 7). They will help you confirm what you have learned and, if necessary, focus your content review.
3. On the last page of Modules 1 through 5, there are links to embedded surveys. There is no need to complete these module-level embedded surveys, instead...
4. At the end of the course, there is an Entrepreneurship Post-Course survey. Please help us improve this content by completing this Entrepreneurship Post-Course Survey. Your feedback is very important to us!
Entrepreneurship (English - 1.01)
23 Oct 2018 - 21 Oct 2019
Course has ended