Black Girls in Tech
As organizations move to the cloud, who will keep it safe? We need information security professionals who are cloud savvy. Gain in-demand cloud skills and answer the call in this fast-growing field.
In this course, you will learn the fundamentals of cloud computing and prepare for the Certificate of Cloud Security Knowledge (CCSK). The CCSK certificate is widely recognized as the standard of expertise for cloud security and gives you a cohesive and vendor-neutral understanding of how to secure data in the cloud.
Recommended preparation: Introduction to Cybersecurity and Cybersecurity Essentials (or equivalent)
You'll Learn These Core Skills:
- In-depth understanding of the full capabilities of cloud computing.
- Knowledge to effectively develop a holistic cloud security program relative to globally accepted standards
- Understand best practices for Identity and Access Management (IAM), cloud incident response, application security, data encryption, Security as a Service, and securing emerging technologies.
- Prepare for Certificate of Cloud Security Knowledge (CCSK) certification.
Students who complete and pass the Introduction to Cybersecurity course will be issued a course Certificate of Completion.
- Click on the link provided for the course
- Enter your Credentials i.e First Name, Last name, Email and Click on Submit button
- Check your Email Inbox (the one provided for the enrollment) for Successful Enrollment Notification
- Click on the link to your Course Portal, Enter your email address and Click Submit
- When Prompted for a Password, supply your password associated with your enrolled email address, if you have already gone through the initial enrollment process.
- Otherwise, Click on Forgot Password and Supply the same Email Address
- A Password reset link will be sent to your Email address, Click on it to Supply your new password and Submit
- Go back to your Course Portal to Log in with your email address and the Newly created Password
- Enjoy the Course Content
Partner: Cloud Security (English - 1.01)
29 Oct 2022 - 29 Oct 2023
Learn to design, build, and maintain a secure cloud business environment.