NDG Linux Essentials
Black Girls in Tech
As one of the most successful open source collaborations, Linux has evolved into the most reliable operating system on the planet. It’s used for embedded systems to virtually all supercomputers for a good reason. NDG Linux Essentials quickly builds your Linux knowledge and prepares you for the Linux Professional Institute Linux Essentials certificate, your proof to employers that you know Linux! Many concepts in this course are covered at a more demanding pace in NDG Linux I. No prerequisites required.
You'll Learn These Core Skills:
- Acquire open source concepts and progressively master Linux commands.
- Understand how Linux is used and the basics of its command line.
- Become skilled at using the Linux virtual machine for experiments.
- Prepare for LPI Linux Essentials Professional Development Certificate (PDC).
Students who complete and pass the NDG Linux Essentials course will be issued a course Certificate of Completion.
- Click on the link provided for the course
- Enter your Credentials i.e First Name, Last name, Email and Click on Submit button
- Check your Email Inbox (the one provided for the enrollment) for Successful Enrollment Notification
- Click on the link to your Course Portal, Enter your email address and Click Submit
- When Prompted for a Password, supply your password associated with your enrolled email address, if you have already gone through the initial enrollment process.
- Otherwise, Click on Forgot Password and Supply the same Email Address
- A Password reset link will be sent to your Email address, Click on it to Supply your new password and Submit
- Go back to your Course Portal to Log in with your email address and the Newly created Password
- Enjoy the Course Content
Partner: NDG Linux Essentials (English - 2.20 - Self-Paced)
29 Oct 2022 - 29 Oct 2023
Gain hands-on practice with Linux commands through the Linux virtual machine embedded in the course.
Course has ended