NDG Linux Unhatched
Black Girls in Tech
Ever considered a career in Linux? Or, stuck in a dead-end job and exploring options for a career change? NDG Linux Unhatched allows students to wade into the shallow end of Linux, the back-end operating system used by global titans such as Facebook, Google, Microsoft, NASA, Tesla, Amazon and more.
Graduates walk away with a clear understanding of whether Linux is for them or not, without having to commit to more than 8 total hours of self-paced learning. To ensure you don’t get stuck, you’ll be guided step-by-step through a series of hands-on virtual machine activities. The course aligns well with a portion of the Linux exam objectives found in the LPI Linux Essentials Exam Certification. After this course, we suggest taking either NDG Linux Essentials or NDG Linux I.
You'll Learn These Core Skills:
- Basic installation and configuration of Linux software.
- Understand the basics of the Linux Command Line Interface (CLI).
- Interact with the Linux virtual machine.
- Determine if Linux is for you or not.
Students who complete and pass the NDG Linux Unhatched course will be issued a course Certificate of Completion.
- Click on the link provided for the course
- Enter your Credentials i.e First Name, Last name, Email and Click on Submit button
- Check your Email Inbox (the one provided for the enrollment) for Successful Enrollment Notification
- Click on the link to your Course Portal, Enter your email address and Click Submit
- When Prompted for a Password, supply your password associated with your enrolled email address, if you have already gone through the initial enrollment process.
- Otherwise, Click on Forgot Password and Supply the same Email Address
- A Password reset link will be sent to your Email address, Click on it to Supply your new password and Submit
- Go back to your Course Portal to Log in with your email address and the Newly created Password
- Enjoy the Course Content
Partner: NDG Linux Unhatched (English - 2.10)
29 Oct 2022 - 29 Oct 2023
Learn basic installation and configuration of Linux software and get introduced to the Linux command line.
Course has ended