Cloud Security SEM 1 23 - SB
The University of Canberra
Networking Academy has partnered with Cloud Security Alliance (CSA) to add a Cloud Security course to our curriculum portfolio. This course is designed to provide in-depth understanding of the full capabilities of cloud computing and the knowledge to develop a holistic cloud security program. The estimated time to complete the course is approximately 35 hours.
There is no fee for this course.
- Learners enrolled in technology degree programs at higher education institutions
- Learners who want to reskill for a career in Cloud Security
Typical Job Roles
- Cloud Security Technician
- Cyber Security Specialist
The Cloud Security course can be delivered as an independent curriculum or integrated into a broader course of study.
- Students will need to find an academy to enroll in the Cloud Security course. Since the course material is available online, they can sign up through any academy around the globe that offers this course.
- No prerequisites. Recommended preparation: Introduction to Cybersecurity and Cybersecurity Essentials
Partner: Cloud Security (English - 1.01)
19 Jan - 30 Jun 2023