Continuing Education Units
Virtual Academy Conference attendees may earn 10 CEUs, specific to Networking Academy, for participating.
In order to qualify for the 10 CEUs, attendees must complete all 3 steps below.
1. Attend each of the 3 live sessions delivered by Cisco and complete the session surveys:
- Educating the Architects of IoE for Social Benefit, 18 March
- NetAcad Today and Tomorrow, 18 March
- Stay One Step Ahead, 19 March
- Note: each session is offered twice, you only need to attend each session at one of the available times to qualify
2. View 8 of the On-Demand Sessions available in the Resource Center and complete the session surveys:
- These must be sessions delivered by Cisco or Academy Instructors
- On-Demand sessions must be viewed to the end
3. When the conference ends and you have completed steps 1-2, send an email to request your personalized CEU certificate:
- Include VAC CEU REQUEST in the email subject line and send your request to email@example.com
- Requests must be received by 31 May, 2014. Requests received after this date will not be honored.