Programming Essentials in Python
Ajira Digital Program
Learn Python, the language for IoT
How great would it be to write your own computer program? Or, design a web or desktop application that millions of people could enjoy? Both are a possibility if you learn how to code in Python. Python is the very versatile, object-oriented programming language used by startups and tech giants, Google, Facebook, Dropbox and IBM. Python is also recommended for aspiring young developers who are interested in pursuing careers in Security, Networking and Internet-of-Things.
Programming Essentials in Python Course Overview
Python is a general-purpose programming language used to build just about anything. Python is key for backend web development, data analysis, artificial intelligence and scientific computing, all of which are key for pursuing IT careers.
With PCAP: Programming Essentials in Python you learn to design, write, debug, and run programs encoded in the Python language. No prior programming knowledge is required. The course begins with the very basics guiding you step by step until you become adept at solving more complex problems.
By the end of the course, students will be able to:
- Develop a working knowledge for how computers operate and how computer programs are executed.
- Evolve critical thinking and problem-solving skills using an algorithmic approach.
- Learn about the the programmer’s role in the software development process.
- Translate real-world issues into computer-solvable problems.
The course is aligned to the vendor neutral certification:
PCAP: Programming Essentials in Python develops foundational knowledge and programming skills necessary for web development, data analysis, IoT and more.
Career pathways include: application development, business analytics, IoT data analyst, software development.
Please provide the mandatory information (First Name, Last Name and e-mail address) in the appropriate fields on the right, to create your free account and access the course.
This is a self enroll course and you will not interact with an instructor.
Help! - are you having enrolment issues?
Follow these four useful tips:
- Check junk mail - sadly some email providers may treat automated email as spam.
- Check your browser settings ... you may need to trust cookies (or possibly cross-site cookies) from NetAcad
- Do not be afraid to try a different email account - if the system isn't working, try another email account - often popular free email accounts work better.
- Maybe try a different web browser
- Select the 'self' option if the one-id system asks for company
Partner: PCAP - Programming Essentials in Python (English - 1.10 - For public campaigns)
15 Jun - 29 Oct 2020
Geofrey Otieno Kitoto, Andrew Smith, Instructor Alias