Introduction to the Internet of Things
The Introduction to IoT course provides an overview of key concepts and challenges related to digital transformation. The course examines the evolution of the Internet and how the interconnection of people, processes, data, and things is transforming every industry. Note: Introduction to IoT replaces the Introduction to the Internet of Everything (IoE) course.
- Learn how digital transformation turns information into action, creating unprecedented economic opportunity.
- Understand how the IoT brings together operational technology and information technology systems.
- Discover how business processes for evaluating and solving problems are being transformed.
- Learn the security concerns that must be considered when implementing IoT solutions.
- Practice what you learn using Cisco Packet Tracer, a network configuration simulation tool.
- Connect to the global Cisco Networking Academy community.
Intro to IoT
Introduction to IoT (English - 1.31)
21 Feb - 30 Jun 2018
Learn about the Internet of Things in this introduction course, which covers the key concepts and challenges relating to digital transformation
Course has ended